About All in a Spin
I teach from my purpose built textile studio on our working sheep farm, spin and weave to commission and supply Ashford and Louet equipment. I teach the only accredited courses in hand spinning in the UK. I also travel throughout the UK to visit schools and other groups. All in a Spin is based in the beautiful Brecon Beacons National Park, South East Wales, easily accessible from all parts of the UK.
Here’s what All in a Spin offers:
- Classes and workshops on hand spinning - beginners to advanced
- Classes and workshops on weaving - beginners to advanced
- Classes and workshops on dyeing and design
- Nationally accredited courses in hand spinning L1 and L3 - only available at All in a spin
- Private tuition
- Talks and visits to schools, community events and other groups
- Spinning and weaving to commission
- Spinning and weaving holidays in The Weaver’s Cottage
- Ashford and Louet stockist, also used spinning wheels
- Fleeces for hand spinners - our own Clun Forest, Lincoln Longwool and Zwartbles
- Pure Welsh wool - a unique range of DK and 4 ply knitting yarns spun from our own Clun Forest and Clun x Bluefaced Leicester fleeces as well as Romney from a neighbouring flock
- Weaver’s Cottage farm holiday accommodation (4*, sleeps 4)
To book a workshop, visit or holiday, to purchase equipment or to enquire about a commission please get in touch.