About All in a Spin
All in a Spin is based in the beautiful Brecon Beacons National Park, South East Wales, easily accessible from all parts of the UK. From my studio on our working sheep farm I teach classes and workshops, work to commission and supply Ashford and Louet equipment. I also travel throughout the UK to visit schools and other groups.
Here’s what All in a Spin offers:
- Classes and workshops on hand spinning - beginners to advanced
- Classes and workshops on weaving - beginners to advanced
- Classes for outside venues
- Classes and workshops on dyeing, felting and textile crafts
- Private tuition
- Talks and visits to schools (history curriculum), community events and other groups
- Spinning to commission
- Weaving to commission
- Bespoke spinning and weaving holidays in The Weaver’s Cottage
- Ashford and Louet stockist, also used spinning wheels
- Fleeces for hand spinners - our own Clun Forest, Lincoln Longwool and Zwartbles
- Weaver’s Cottage farm holiday accommodation (4*, sleeps 4)
To book a workshop, visit or holiday, to purchase equipment or to enquire about a commission please get in touch.