I offer a bespoke hand spinning service for your own fleeces which includes washing, carding and spinning the fleece to your specification. I also undertake weaving commissions using hand spun yarn or commercial yarn. Please get in touch to discuss your requirements.
Client feedback: ‘I’ve just opened the parcel (of yarn), I’m absolutely thrilled, it’s absolutely beautiful, thank you so much. Somehow it’s a result which is much nicer than I was expecting and I’m sure it will make a lovely sweater for my daughter. Thank you so much, you’re a clever, clever girl.'
Recent commissions include:
- Hand combed cashmere
- Hand woven winter scarf using hand dyed and hand spun kid mohair
- Hand woven blanket using hand spun yarn
- Badger face Torddu fleece
- Charollais cross fleece
- 2 Shetland fleeces - chunky weight yarn
- 3 Zwartbles fleeces – aran weight yarn
- 1 Ouessant – double knitting weight, very light and soft!
- 1 Zwartbles shearling fleece – chunky weight
- Lincoln Longwool double knitting weight yarn
- Clun Forest lace weight yarn