About All in a spin
I work and teach from my purpose built textile studio on our working sheep farm, offering the only accredited courses in hand spinning in the UK as well as accredited weaving courses and a wide range of leisure courses. I travel throughout the UK to teach Guilds and other groups. All in a Spin is based in the beautiful Brecon Beacons National Park, South East Wales, easily accessible from all parts of the UK.
Here’s what All in a Spin offers:
- Classes and workshops on hand spinning - beginners to advanced
- Classes and workshops on weaving - beginners to advanced
- Classes and workshops on dyeing and design
- Nationally accredited certificates in Hand Spinning Level 1 and Level 3 - only available at All in a spin
- Nationally accredited certificates in Weaving with a Multi Shaft Loom Level 1 and Level 2
- Private tuition
- Talks and courses for outside organisations
- Spinning and weaving to commission
- Ashford and Louet stockist, also used spinning wheels
- Fleeces for hand spinners - our own Clun Forest, Lincoln Longwool and Zwartbles
- Pure Welsh wool - from our own and other local flocks
- Luxury B&B accommodation in our beautifully renovated 17C farmhouse
To book a workshop or class, purchase equipment, enquire about a commission or book B&B please get in touch.