All in a spin is committed to keeping your personal information safe. We comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the European Union General Data Protection Regulation 2016, which will be enforced from 25 May 2018. Should All in a Spin ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
All in a spin may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from April 1, 2018.
Information we collect and store
All in a Spin may collect information in the following ways:
- via the Contact Us page on the website
- via email communication
- via telephone communication
- when you provide details to us in other ways either online or offline
All in a spin may collect the following information:
- first and last name
- date of birth
- contact information including postal address, email address and telephone number
- details of your assignments and achievements in relation to accredited units you undertake with All in a spin
- details of any correspondence between you and All in a spin
What we do with the information we gather
We only collect, use and store your information where we have lawful grounds and legitimate business reasons to do so. We mainly use your information for the following reasons:
- to respond to your enquiries
- to send items you have purchased to your address
- for internal record keeping
- to enable you to be registered with Creo Skills Ltd and Agored Cymru in relation to accredited units
- if you have signed up, to contact you by email (Mailchimp) with details of All in a spin news, products, special offers and events
All in a Spin is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, All in a Spin has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and offline.
How long we keep information about you
Your legal rights under UK data protection law
You have certain legal rights under UK data protection law and regulations, summarised as follows:
- The right to be informed about our data processing activities, including through Privacy Notices such as this.
- The right of access to the personal information we hold about you. To request a copy of this information you must make a subject access request in writing to us, for which there is no charge.
- The right of rectification. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and complete. If you do not believe this is the case, please contact us so we may update or amend it.
- The right to erasure and to restrict processing. You have the right to have your personal data erased and to prevent processing except where we have a legal obligation to process your personal information. You should bear in mind that by exercising this right you may hinder or prevent our ability to provide products and services.
- The right to data portability. On your request, we will provide you with your personal data in a structured format.
- The right to object to direct marketing. You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time.
- The right not to be subjected to automated-decision making.
- The right to lodge a complaint. You have a right to complain to the ICO at any time if you object to the way in which we use your personal information. More information can be found on the Information Commissioner’s Office website: https//ico.org.uk
You can make any of the requests set out above using the contact details below. Please note that in some cases we may not be able to comply with your request for reasons such as our own obligations to comply with other legal or regulatory requirements. However, we will always respond to any request you make and if we can’t comply with your request, we will tell you why.
How to contact us
All in a spin
Pen Y Caeau Farm
Tel: 01874 730907
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer's hard drive which helps analyse web traffic. All in a Spin uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps All in a Spin analyse data about web page traffic and improve the website in order to tailor it to customer needs. All in a Spin only uses this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling All in a Spin to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives All in a Spin access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with it.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
The All in a Spin website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave the site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
All in a Spin will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless it has your permission or is required by law to do so. All in a Spin may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell it that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information All in a Spin is holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.